Tenergy Protected Battery and Charger Set
Battery and charger set consist of the following:
Tenergy TN270 Li-ion 18500/18650/14500 fast battery charger and four of the PCB protected Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh Batt (for Flashlights that uses Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cells).
Tenergy TN270 Li-ion 18500/18650/14500 Fast Battery Charger, features:
- Worldwide voltage for AC 100-240V (50Hz~60Hz) input.
- Two independent charging channels for individual charging and detection.
- Constant current and constant voltage charging mode.
- Use for Li-ion 18500 / 18650 / 14500 batteries.
- LED charge status indicator
|Rated input voltage||
AC 100V - AC 240V (50Hz/60Hz)
|Output voltage||4.2V 500mA x 2|
|Dimension||134mm x 55mm x 30mm|
|Normal use temperature||0? to 40?|
-10? to 70?
|Charging direction||LED is red when charging, turn to green when full.|
|Over voltage protection||Yes|
|Over current protection||Yes|
|Short circuit protection||Yes|
|Reverse polarity protection||Yes|
Four of the Protected Tenergy Li-Ion 18650 3.7V 2600mAh Batt. w PCB (for Flashlights that uses Cylindrical 18650 Li-Ion Cells), features:
- Unique and New! With PCB protection!
- Li-Ion 18650 cylindrical rechargeable batteries with Internal Voltage protection PCB!
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.25V.
- Unique PCB design and patent pending.
- 3.7V 2600mAh high capacity
- Higher energy density and lower weight than other rechargeable batteries
- Manufactured under ISO9001-2000 to assure quality
- Battery tested based on International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standard to ensure capacity, quality and life time
- Lighting or other device that needs 3.7V power
- Building portable power device needing high energy density and low weight
- Capacity* Nominal 2600 mAh, Minimum 2500 mAh
- Internal PCB protection prevents under-voltage at 2.5V and over-voltage at 4.35V. UNIQUE INTERNAL PCB!
Diameter: 19 mm
Height: 69.5 mm
- Weight (Typical) Approx. 50 g
- Nominal Voltage: Average 3.7V
- Discharge Voltage: 3.0V
- Internal Impedance: less or equal to 130 milliohm (with PTC)
- Cycle Performance: 90% of initial capacity at 400 cycles
- Cycle life: > 500 cycles
- Standard Charge Current: 0.2C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Fast Charge Current: 0.5C (Cut-off Current: 0.01C)
- Standard Discharge Current: 0.5C (End Voltage = 2.75V)
- Max. Discharge Current: 1.5C
Internal PCB Specifications:
|Over Charge Protection||Over Charge Detection Voltage||4.325±0.05V|
|Over Charge Release Voltage||4.125±0.10V|
|Over Discharge Protection||Over Discharge Detection Voltage||2.5±0.10V|
|Over Discharge Release Voltage||2.9±0.10V|
|Rated Operational Current||3.5A|
|Over Current Protection||Over Current Detection Current||6-8A|
|Release Condition||Cut load|
|Detection Delay Time||8.0?16.0ms|
|Short Circuit Protection||Detection Condition||Exterior Short Circuit|
|Release Condition||Cut Short Circuit|
|Interior Resistance||Main Loop Electrify Resistance||VC=4.2V; RDS≤40mΩ|
|Current Consumption||Current Consumption in Normal Operation||4.0μA Type 8.0μA Max|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||R8.65 x 0.5 mm|
- DO NOT dissassemble the charger.
- DO NOT charge other types of batteries beside the ones that are specified; improper use can cause explosion and breakage.
- The charger is only for in-house use and should be kept away from heated surroundings.
- Keep the charger away from humidity circumferences; no liquid is allowed to get in, otherwise it may cause damage and lead to accident.
- Charger and Batteries should always be kept out of children's reach.
- Charger may not be able to fully charge battery that has not been used for a long period of time; several recycles of charge-discharge will improve the battery's performance.
- Please take battery out of charger after charging has completed to avoid battery self-discharge.
- CAUTION: when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode if mis-handled.
- User should have enough knowledge on Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging, and assembly before use.
- Put the batteries in fire-proof container
- Do not put batteries on wood surface or carpet when charging
- Never leave battery un-attended when charging
- We are not responsible for damage of any modification of the batteries in form, shape or made into packs
- We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of these Li-Ion batteries