UV302 385nm UV LED Flashlight
This uses a powerful 600mW 385nm Nichia NCSU275 diode and is geared to curing UV adhesives, testing bank notes, etc.
- Power UV LED (600mW Nichia NCSU275)
- Wavelength 385nm
- Uses Rechargeable 18650 lithium battery (battery not included)
- Running time 4 hours
- Length 153mm,Head Dia.40mm, weight 185g(with batteries)
- Tail cap Switch
- Coverage of up to 35m, without dark spots or rings
- Aircraft grade aluminum
- Water and Shock Resistant
- Phorensic applications (body fluid and fiber search)
- Great for curing UV adhesives and inspection of UV adhesives and conformal coating, inspection of bank notes (bills)
*Caution, UV light is harmful to eyes and skin. User must wear UV protective goggles. MTE and Greg McGee Engineering not responsible for misuse.